Application of the Wear-resistant ceramic tube
1. Application in metallurgy and power industry.
Metallurgy, power industry conveying coal powder, ash, mud, lime gypsum slurry, etc. consume a large amount of metal pipes every year. It is characterized by high wear resistance, long life, convenient installation and remarkable economic benefit.
(1) mine: mining, ore concentrate and tailings filling transported to tube wear serious, using kuangfen pipelines such as panzhihua, daye mine s ervice life is less than a year, to increase the tube can make the life.
(2) coal: coal selection and long-distance pipeline transport are generally adopted by wet method, which requires both wear-resisting and corrosion resistance, which can be used as a long life transport pipe, and the economic benefits are considerable.
(1) Wear-resistant ceramic tube does not contaminate and does not adhere to the molten aluminum liquid. It is suitable for the manufacturing of molten aluminum equipment, aluminum liquid conveying pipe and lifting pipe, etc., which are sensitive to iron pollution and require heavy labor after use.
(2) Wear-resistant ceramic tube is good for abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance. It is suitable for conveying corrosive materials containing solid particles and corrosive materials, such as high temperature corrosive gases and hot water with sulfur.