1. Wear resistance: alumina corundum ceramics, hardness above HRA85, 272.5 times wear resistance than the ferrite;
2. Impact resistance: toughening ceramic formulations to ensure that the ceramic is not easy to break, unique spherical design and high-quality buffer layer, can resist the impact of bulk materials;
3. High temperature: long-term operation at 0 ℃ -250 ℃;
4 acid and alkali: rubber with a new formula of acid-base rubber, resistant to weak acids and weak bases;
5. Anti-drop: one piece of ceramic rubber vulcanization, with a very strong combination; each piece of ceramic piercing bolts through the bottom of the plate, was firmly welded, double insurance;
6. Easy to install and replace: the use of a single liner to provide easy replacement and installation, reduce after-sales service;
7. Reduce maintenance: superior wear resistance to greatly reduce the frequency of maintenance, cost savings and labor.